Inspire Remembrance: Our Baby Clothes



Last week, my cousin and her husband welcomed their first child, a daughter (Maysen Jae), into their family. She is so precious! Our whole family loves her and we can't wait to watch her grow up.

The birth and new addition to our family had me thinking about my old baby clothes. Baby attire has changed over the years. But in many ways, it hasn't changed at all. Parents still love functional clothes that look adorable. Baby clothes are comfortable, and there are so many options. From lacy dresses to cute sleepers, babies know how to be the most stylish people around.

For the purpose of this blog post, I'm taking a walk down memory lane by sharing pictures of my old baby clothes from the mid-1990s. Of course, a lot of my clothes were hand-me-downs from my older sister. So, if you were a baby in the early to mid-1990s, chances are that you probably wore the same type of clothing. We were twinning, even though we didn't know each other.

Let's take a trip to the 1990s--when life was much easier and more peaceful...

Baby sleepers.


Fancy dresses.






Me wearing a sleeper. 

Me wearing a Christmas sleeper. 

Me wearing a casual summer outfit.














---

Aren't those clothes adorable? I hope to one day have the opportunity to hand these clothes down to my own children, if I am ever so lucky and blessed to have children. But until then, I will continue to remember and reflect on the past.

-KJL-


Comments

Popular Posts