Inspire Being Thankful



Earlier this month, I wrote about remembering to take time to thank veterans. I hope you learned to share your gratitude to these brave, courageous individuals who won't be home tomorrow for an important family holiday--Thanksgiving.

(photo/Deseret News)
But now, I'm going to expand on this idea and (hopefully) inspire you to be thankful tomorrow on Thanksgiving. As you gather with your family, eat delicious home-cooked food, watch football games, and more, remember to think about the many blessings in your life. Think about how fortunate you are and to share your thanks with your loved ones.

As you cook and eat the Thanksgiving feast, remember that you're so fortunate to have food tomorrow. Not everyone is so lucky. Not everyone is as privileged as us to enjoy a delicious, home-cooked meal with their loved ones.

(photo/Birthday Wishes Expert)
Spend the day with your family. Tell them how thankful you are for the blessings in your life, and just how thankful you are to have them in your life. You never know. Someone might need to hear that you're grateful, and thankful, that he/she is in your life.

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. I am thankful for you, my dear readers. Thank you for following my blog, reading my bi-weekly posts, and helping my blog grow and reach more readers. I'm happy to be a part of this blogging community, and I'm thankful I was brave enough to share my little "diary" with all of you.

Now it's your turn to give thanks. Be thankful.

After all, Thanksgiving is about more than just the food and football.

-KJL-


Comments

Popular Posts