Inspire a New Beginning



One of the things about "becoming an adult" is that you experience many new beginnings. You graduate college. You get your first job. You move away from home. You meet new friends and settle into the person you were meant to become.

It's a new beginning, and boy, it's a beautiful season of life.

(photo/pinterest.com)
I'm experiencing one of these new beginnings right now. I'm in the process of moving and it's going to bring a lot of change into my life. Change is a good thing. I think change is important; you learn more about yourself with each step in the journey. Sometimes you don't want things to change in your life, but this is one time when I'm looking forward to the changing season.

Everything is exciting: picking out new carpet for the floors, choosing the best paint colors to complement the carpet, adding your personal touch to the place with your decorations, and turning a "house" into a "home." Becoming an "adult" means you need to learn to make decisions on your own, which I have always struggled with as an indecisive individual, but I'm learning to embrace this challenge...because it's my challenge.

Don't be afraid of starting a new adventure. Wouldn't you rather feel anxious-excited than regret not making a decision? You only have one life, so live it. Embark on new adventures. Chase new dreams. Fall in love with a new hobby. Start something new. A few months later, you'll be thanking yourself.

Inspire a new beginning, and have fun with it. I promise you won't be sorry.

-KJL-

(photo/PictureQuotes.com)

Comments

Popular Posts