Weekend Writing: Creating a Reading Schedule



Bookworms can agree that sometimes it's nearly impossible to find time to read. We have busy schedules and we neglect the book we find so fascinating. We want to read. Bookworms want to read all the time. We get lost in our books, therefore it's sad when we can't find the time to read. 

That's why I say you should create a reading schedule. Say to yourself, "I'm going to set aside 20 minutes after dinner to read one or two chapters in my book." 

I set aside my time to read before I go to bed. The house is quiet and I'm able to focus on the characters, the situation, and the information in front of me. This usually results in me staying up far too late reading, but hey, I can't help it. I love reading and I find so much joy and pleasure in reading my books that I don't want to stop. 

I know I'm not alone, so create a reading schedule. Your books want to be read; they plead to be opened and explored. Set aside just a few minutes in your daily schedule to read, and I can guarantee you won't regret it. 

Find a time that works best for you and enjoy that reading time. It's yours. 

Read on. 

-KJL- 

(photo/GeniusQuotes.net)

Comments

  1. Keep on reading and exploring through those special words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts