Inspire Change, 2018 Style



Last year at this time, I wrote a blog post about what I hoped would occur in 2017. I'm happy to have accomplished many of things I listed in the post. Now that it's 2018, there is so much to look forward to this year.

(photo/PictureQuotes.com)
For one thing, I'm going to continue to grow as an individual. Growth is very important to me--but it doesn't have to pertain to your work. Yes, I am a working professional in my field, but I don't only want to grow within my profession. I want to grow in my relationship with my friends, family, and the Lord. I'm in my 20s, so this is the best decade of my life to figure out who I'm supposed to be--who God wants me to be.

And I look forward to seeing who I'm going to become by the end of 2018 and the people I will meet along the way.

In June 2017, I rebooted this blog and gave it a new design and theme (inspiration). I look forward to celebrating my first anniversary as a committed blogger. I hope to grow in numbers this year, follow more bloggers, and form a strong community of lifestyle bloggers who are trying to "make it work" as professional bloggers. I consider this blog as part of my profession. I only hope to continue to feel this way about my blog and bring new content to you this year.

I also anticipate adding travels to my bucket list for the year. My family already has a scheduled vacation to Nashville for the summer (because why wouldn't we want to go back to the Grand Ole Opry?), but we also have plans to visit my brother in Atlanta for the first time since he moved there. I have never been to Atlanta, so I'm excited to experience that adventure. I also plan to attend at least one writing conference this year (I'm still doing some research on which one is best for me). Of course, I will document my adventures this year, just like I did in 2017.
(photo/Author Becky Johnen)

The new year is going to be an exciting time for me. I think it's fun not knowing what to expect. That's the beauty of life, right? Things can change when you least expect, but I'll be here to tell you about those changes when they occur. Change can be good, and I didn't always know that. I'm learning to accept change as it comes.

I hope the new year brings beautiful changes for you, my dear readers. Continue to inspire others, be confident, and work to become better versions of yourselves. 2018 can be a great year, if we allow it. Be open to change.

Inspire change...

-KJL-

Comments

  1. I love seeing bloggers in a similar niche to me! I also love that you are dedicated to personal growth over professional growth, that is such a good point! All the best to you this year :) www.satisfyhersoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts