#CMTawards

Carrie Underwood during her performance of "Church Bells" during Wednesday's award show. (photo/billboard.com)
This post has absolutely nothing to do with Lucille Ball and the Lucy-Desi Museum & Center for Comedy, but it is of interest to me and to country music fans. If you watched the 2016 CMT Awards on June 8, then you would have witnessed an incredible show filled with fantastic performances and wonderful awards.

As I have proven before in earlier posts, it's always fun to join social media conversations online with other fans. It's interesting to witness what other people are saying and to laugh at humorous tweets. People say just about anything that comes to their mind on Twitter, and they're often hilarious to read.

So I went to Twitter during the CMT Awards and joined conversations. I live tweeted during the show and I had a fair share of people like and retweet my conversations. I compiled my tweets into a Storify recap, which you can now read at the following link:

https://storify.com/KJLDiary/cmt

Shout-out to my main girl, Carrie Underwood, for winning two awards! Also, Tim McGraw for winning the big award of the night, Video of the Year! To think I used to hate country music when I was younger...

Cheers until another day!

-KJL-

Comments

Popular Posts