Chapel of Love

Me as the bridesmaid with the happy married couple. (photo/Kasy Long)
The couple lighting the unity candle.
(photo/Kyra Varga)
After being engaged for more than a year, my best friend married the love of her life today on May 14, 2016. I stood by her side as a bridesmaid and it has been a day to remember. When she walked down the aisle with her father, I peaked over and looked at the smiling groom. They only had eyes for each other. 

The ceremony was focused on their commitment to each other, as well as to their Holy Father. God has brought them together to have and to hold until death parts them. As they read their vows to each other, I couldn't stop smiling as I witnessed the love between them. I wish for many years of love and happiness for the Vargas! 

It was fun to be a bridesmaid, as this is the first time I have ever been in a wedding party. I realize that I am at the time in my life where many of my friends will be getting engaged, getting married and starting families. I am so excited to share the joy and memories with my friends and family. 

The Vargas cutting their cake. 
I am so blessed to have been a bridesmaid and to have celebrated this very special wedding day for my best friend and her husband, who is also one of my very good friends. 

Cheers to the Vargas!

-KJL-

Comments

Popular Posts